Did you know that qualifying veterans can use their GI Bill to fund their own or their children’s education at SEU Ohio Network Campus?
The GI Bill benefits cover tuition only. However, student financial aid received from FAFSA can be used to cover the SEU Ohio Network site fee and administrative fee. Additionally, some students may qualify for a GI Bill housing stipend to offset the cost of housing.
Ready to get started?
- Apply for benefits on the VA website at va.gov.
- Submit a copy of your certificate of eligibility to the SEU Office of Student Financial Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 863.667.5961.
- SEU’s certifying official will certify your enrollment hours and tuition to the VA website immediately following the drop/add period for each semester that you are enrolled.*
- Ivette Valentin, Veterans Certifying Official, can be reached at 667.5034 and email@example.com.
* Southeastern University personnel are not employees of the Department of Veteran Affairs, and therefore do not have access to veterans’ records. However, the certifying official will certify class enrollment to the Veterans Administration in Atlanta and monitor academic progress.