Is it too late to apply for college?
Think it’s too late to apply for college? Not at the regional campus of Southeastern University right here in Columbus, Ohio.
Since we have a rolling admission deadline, we welcome applications for new students. This means that if you waited to apply for fall 2017, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you missed out.
How to apply for college: First-time students
If you’re an incoming freshman and you’re playing college admission catch-up, don’t worry. Here’s what you can do to see if you can grab a spot at SEU Ohio (ONC).
- Submit your application at https://seuohionetwork.com/applications/
- Complete the Southeastern University application.
- Submit required documents to Southeastern University (review our checklist to see if you’re missing anything and turn it in right away.
- Complete your financial aid form (FASFA).
- Important Note: After completing the following application for SEU Ohio Network Campus, you will need to make a new profile, and you must select SEU Ohio Network Campus to apply to our location.
- Talk to one of our team members about housing, commuting, or online options.
How to apply for college: Transfer students
If getting ready to head back to college for the fall has you wondering what else is out there, SEU ONC may be just what you’re looking for. While you’ll go through the same admission process as a first-time student, we will also work with you on how your existing credits may transfer. Get started by contacting an admission counselor.
Be sure to have financial clearance, which means getting a payment plan and/or financial aid in place so that you can secure your class registration. SEU has help and options available for both!
And since tuition is $5025* per semester, we are competitively priced.
Want to visit campus?
Once you’re on campus here in Columbus, we’re sure you’ll love it. Visiting SEU is one of the best ways to know whether it’s the right place for you. Throughout the summer we offer daily visits, so contact us to set up a personal tour at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to welcome you to FireNation!